Friday 1 February 2019

A Day In The Life Of A King's College CompSci #57 (ADITLOAKCCS)


As Salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh World!

Today we (finally) got our coursework for the group project which is due at the end of the semester and it was surprising to say the least. The project is about a fashion inventory management improvement system and guess what? There is no programming whatsoever.

I know software engineering is not limited to simply coding but I was very underwhelmed when I found out. All that is required is a report of 15 pages max. That’s it. Literally. What’s even more confusing is that why we get the whole semester for something so elementary. It’s just typing at the end of the day.

Don’t get me wrong, I like more time to do something than needed as much as the next guy but I guess my disappointed overshadowed whatever solace I could find in that. Anyway, that’s all for today.

Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Day In The Life Of A King's College CompSci #93 (ADITLOAKCCS)

As Salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh World!   9-11am Internet Systems lecture I know, I know. It’s been a while. In my admittedly...