Wednesday 19 December 2018

A Day In The Life Of A King's College CompSci #46 (ADITLOAKCCS)

As Salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh World!

The last day of the semester was a bittersweet one indeed. The day started off the class test which I somehow finished in 10 minutes and spent the rest of the 50 minutes doodling and writing code. 

To be honest, I was surprised that there were only 10 questions given that the Foundations of Computing module's class test had 6 questions but only gave 30 minutes to do them. Anyway, I'm glad it went so well Alhamdulillah since I was really stressed out that I would run out of time.

Interestingly enough, the lecturer went through the test in the programming lecture we had later that day. This is where the bitter part of the day entered, after going through all the answers I realised I made a silly mistake so naturally, I was quite annoyed with myself given that I finished the test in only 10 minutes!

I guess that's another lesson learnt; never finish early and if you do, check your answers! 

Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Day In The Life Of A King's College CompSci #93 (ADITLOAKCCS)

As Salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh World!   9-11am Internet Systems lecture I know, I know. It’s been a while. In my admittedly...