Wednesday 19 December 2018

A Day In The Life Of A King's College CompSci #45 (ADITLOAKCCS)

As Salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh World!

Day 45, the penultimate day of the semester. Due to the class test of the programming module, the usual 9am programming lab was scheduled as a "drop in" session i.e. attendance was not compulsory since no new content was being covered.

Anyway, that would normally mean I would have the day off but, my computer systems lab was rescheduled to from 9am on Thursday (the day of the test) to Wednesday at 11am. I arrived at 11am to find out that no one is even at the lab due to a timetabling error. 

An email was sent at around 10am stating the lab was rescheduled to 1pm which quite frankly, was ridiculous. So, I just attended another lab running at 11am to avoid having to waste 2 hours waiting for the 1pm one. Besides, I got all my coursework done so there was really no need to wait that long, especially the the class test the next day.

Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Day In The Life Of A King's College CompSci #93 (ADITLOAKCCS)

As Salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh World!   9-11am Internet Systems lecture I know, I know. It’s been a while. In my admittedly...