Wednesday 12 December 2018

A Day In The Life Of A King's College CompSci #44 (ADITLOAKCCS)


As Salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu World!

I can’t believe I’ve actually caught up. Just a few days ago I was like 10 days behind on these blogs and now, Alhamdulillah, I’m finally back on track. It’s probably because my data ran out a few days ago and doesn’t renew till after the semester ends meaning I can only pass time on the the train via blogging.

Besides, my fingers have got used to typing in the cold so it’s not so bad. Let this serve as a lesson regardless; keep track of your mobile data! I know most people these days have contracts with a ridiculous amount of mobile data so they don’t really have to worry but, I prefer to be more conservative and use the minimal amount.

It was actually going pretty smoothly until I “accidentally” watched a video on my data which pretty much drained most of it. So, if you’re in a situation like me simply don’t watch videos unless you’re on WiFi!

Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Day In The Life Of A King's College CompSci #93 (ADITLOAKCCS)

As Salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh World!   9-11am Internet Systems lecture I know, I know. It’s been a while. In my admittedly...