Friday 23 November 2018

A Day In The Life Of A King's College CompSci #35 (ADITLOAKCCS)

As Salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh World!

Today was slightly embarrassing, in my hour's foundations of computing tutorial at 9am (which was the only thing I had today), I completely messed up on a question the tutor asked. 

Basically, the question was on trees, something I was well acquainted with in my A level studies so I just put my hand up for a question which asked the post order traversal of a given tree. 

I got it so wrong the tutor had to write down the algorithm on the board and went through it with me in front of the whole class. Normally, I wouldn't really mind getting something wrong so horrendously in front of everyone but this was stuff I done before, thus the annoyance at myself for forgetting it completely. 

To be fair, I was suffering from a lack of sleep but anyway, lesson learnt. Always stay humble. That's all for today, before sure to check out day 36's post on Monday.

Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Day In The Life Of A King's College CompSci #93 (ADITLOAKCCS)

As Salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh World!   9-11am Internet Systems lecture I know, I know. It’s been a while. In my admittedly...