Friday 23 November 2018

A Day In The Life Of A King's College CompSci #34 (ADITLOAKCCS)

As Salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh World!

Well, we just got set our second assessed coursework for the Elementary Logic module yesterday and it looks pretty insane compared to the last one. 

Firstly, every singe question has multiple possible answers unlike the previous one where a lot of them only had one answer. Obviously, the difficulty of the questions itself is also significantly greater. I used to think this module was relatively easy but boy was I wrong. 

I think at the end of the semester I'll do a review of each module so potential students in future years will know when things are supposed to be easy, and when they're going to get a lot harder.

Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Day In The Life Of A King's College CompSci #93 (ADITLOAKCCS)

As Salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh World!   9-11am Internet Systems lecture I know, I know. It’s been a while. In my admittedly...