Wednesday 21 November 2018

A Day In The Life Of A King's College CompSci #31 (ADITLOAKCCS)

As Salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu World!

a very wet and bleak Monday. Today's weather was basically winter's way of saying hello. I mean, it's hard to classify when the seasons actually change since British weather is so abnormal but in my opinion, autumn usually ends before December so I guess it makes sense.

Apart from the weather, the day was pretty normal. Actually, it was slightly better since, I actually used my 4 hour break between 11am and 3pm productively for once.

I can't say the same for the lectures on either side of that break but overall I guess it was a pretty decent day. The weather on the way home was even more cold which was indecorous to say the least.

I guess I'll just have to get used to it 

Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Day In The Life Of A King's College CompSci #93 (ADITLOAKCCS)

As Salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh World!   9-11am Internet Systems lecture I know, I know. It’s been a while. In my admittedly...