Wednesday 14 November 2018

A Day In The Life Of A King's College CompSci #27 (ADITLOAKCCS)

As Salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu World!

I would be inclined to say today (despite being a Monday) was pretty normal when it was anything but. The second programming assignment was set today which is to make an adventure game of sorts. Coding games might seem fun at first but it’s really repetitive in actuality.

Anyway, that’s due in 3 weeks so I’m not too worried about that right now. What matters is the first class test is tomorrow for the Foundations of Computing module. In case you didn’t know already, this is mostly discrete maths so it can be incredibly boring but equally easy if you’re good at statistics.

There’s also the second coursework for the Elementary Logic module being assigned next week so it’s safe to say there are some busy times ahead. I personally don’t get the point of having tests around Christmas time. They should all be after the holidays.

I think I’ll do a review of all the modules I’m doing so far at the end of the semester but for now, all I can say is this since there’s a test tomorrow and I’m freaking out slightly since I haven’t sat an exam since the summer.

Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Day In The Life Of A King's College CompSci #93 (ADITLOAKCCS)

As Salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh World!   9-11am Internet Systems lecture I know, I know. It’s been a while. In my admittedly...