Tuesday 9 October 2018

A Day In The Life Of A King's College CompSci #11 (ADITLOAKCCS)


As Salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu World!

A late start and finish for day 11. Late implying the afternoon and evening. I actually only had one lecture today at 3pm which ended at about 4:50 meaning, I could either wait 10 minutes for the tutorial which looked pretty easy or go to something a bit more interesting.

By interesting I mean the Facebook coding interview workshop which actually started at 6:30. So, I left the tutorial and made my way towards the event which was quite useful indeed. At the very least, it has definitely motivated me to be more proactive.

In fact, I didn’t even know about the event until a friend asked if I was going. Well, I did remember getting the email about it but I forgot to book the event so it completely slipped my mind.

InShaAllah tonight I’m certainly planning to do some actual work. Not the class kind. Work such as going through my emails (which is extremely boring, I know) to make sure there 
aren’t other events that I might miss.

I don’t have much else to say, I could mention the fact that a lot of A level content was 
repeated in the lecture but that’s all for today.

Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Day In The Life Of A King's College CompSci #93 (ADITLOAKCCS)

As Salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh World!   9-11am Internet Systems lecture I know, I know. It’s been a while. In my admittedly...