Sunday 21 January 2018

The Ultimate OCR A Level Computer Science Glossary

As Salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh World!

As mentioned when sharing version 5.0 of The Ultimate OCR A Level Computer Science Dictionary, today's resource covers the entire theoretical content of the H046/H446 specification in alphabetical order instead of the order of the spec. The terms aren't numbered but are colour coded to the areas of the spec that they link to. 

I made this resource primarily because I need a glossary for version 2.0 of my revision which is in the works but I can't say when it's going to come out. I feel it's more worthwhile if I add a lot of stuff to version 2.0 and then release it instead of adding a couple of new features per iteration. Anyway, that's all for now. 

Here's the link: The Ultimate OCR A Level Computer Science Glossary

Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Day In The Life Of A King's College CompSci #93 (ADITLOAKCCS)

As Salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh World!   9-11am Internet Systems lecture I know, I know. It’s been a while. In my admittedly...