Monday 22 January 2018

The Most Detailed Yet Concise Summary Of OCR A Level Computer Science

As Salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh World!

Since I forgot to post on Friday, i'm just making a little post today which is basically to share all the summary presentations of this series in a single folder so you can access them easily. 

Additionally, make sure you download the resources and view them in PowerPoint instead of Google Drive or Docs since the presentations aren't formatted correctly on there for some reason (probably because of the unorthodox font choices). 

I've tried using other apps on my phone to see if they appear correctly on there but it seems that only PowerPoint allows that. Anyway, it doesn't impact most of the slides but some slides have content missing. Lastly, remember the slides with a red border display A level only content.

Here's the link: Drive Folder

Hope this helps!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Walaikumasalam!

      Jazakallah Khair for the compliment!

      Firstly, I'm sorry for the late response since I've never received a comment on my blog so I don't usually check my email for any. Now that that's done with, I honestly can't even express how excited I am right now writing this reply. After 6 months and 100 something posts, you're the first person to comment on my blog so for that I'm really grateful and from now on I'll be checking my email a lot more regularly lol.

      Anyway, down to your questions.

      A) Yes I'm currently an A level student. I mentioned this in my very post which you can check out here if you want to know a bit more about me :)

      B) I don't have access to either of the June 2017 A level papers unfortunately but I will definitely share them on my blog once I find them InShaAllah. Also since you have access to the Component 1 paper, could you please send it to me so I can post it for everyone to benefit?

      I have access to the Set 1 and Set 2 practice papers and mark schemes which I posted here. Also, I found the June 2017 AS papers for both components which you can access here.

      Lastly, if you don't mind, can I ask how did you find my blog? Was it through google search or TSR or something else? Please let me know thanks.

      Hope this helps!

      Delete

A Day In The Life Of A King's College CompSci #93 (ADITLOAKCCS)

As Salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh World!   9-11am Internet Systems lecture I know, I know. It’s been a while. In my admittedly...