Friday 12 January 2018

The Most Detailed Yet Concise Summary Of OCR A Level Computer Science: 2.2.1

As Salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh World!

Summary presentation # 18 is finally here after I skipped it last week. I've also finally finished this series so I'm just going to post 2.3 and the programming project ones tomorrow and the day after InShaAllah. 

I've also completed version 5.0 of the ultimate dictionary and made a new resource similar to it which I'll share next week InShaAllah. Anyway, that's all for now.

Here's the link: 2.2.1 Programming techniques

Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Day In The Life Of A King's College CompSci #93 (ADITLOAKCCS)

As Salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh World!   9-11am Internet Systems lecture I know, I know. It’s been a while. In my admittedly...