Wednesday 20 December 2017

Here's All The Examiners' Reports For All The OCR A Level Computer Science H046/H446 Past Papers

As Salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh World!

One doesn't normally consider examiners' reports are a useful resource, but going through these, I realized they're actually extremely helpful. You get to know what the examiners were looking for in previous exam series and since there's only 2 so far in this spec, I'd definitely give them a read.

For a list of all the papers of the new H046/H446 spec (excluding the 2017 ones of course), click here

Here's the links:

  1. June 2016 AS Papers Report
  2. June 2017 AS Papers Report
  3. June 2017 A level Papers Report
Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Day In The Life Of A King's College CompSci #93 (ADITLOAKCCS)

As Salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh World!   9-11am Internet Systems lecture I know, I know. It’s been a while. In my admittedly...