Tuesday 7 November 2017

The Most Detailed Yet Concise Summary Of OCR A Level Computer Science: 1.2.4 Types of Programming Language

As Salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh World!

I know I said that I would stop making these for a while but then I thought I might as well at least finish section 1.2. This summary presentation is (yet again) 13 slides. That brings the final total for section 1.2 up to 52 slides. 

Add that to the total of section 1.1 and you have a grand total of 76 slides in 7 summary presentations that cover about a quarter of the H046/H446 specification. To put things into perspective, that's 38 slides less than version 4.0 of The Ultimate OCR A Level Computer Science dictionary.

Here's the link: 1.2.4 Types of Programming Language 

Hope this helps!


No comments:

Post a Comment

A Day In The Life Of A King's College CompSci #93 (ADITLOAKCCS)

As Salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh World!   9-11am Internet Systems lecture I know, I know. It’s been a while. In my admittedly...