Wednesday 8 November 2017

Road To 200 OCR A Level Computer Science Resources: 3 SQL Activity Docs

As Salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh World!

I've finally decided to turn my attention back to hitting this target. These 3 resources are the first ones about SQL and they're not too bad if i'm completely honest. They contain a total of 28 questions with answers to sharpen your SQL skills. Anyway, that brings the count up to 179 if my memory serves which means there's only 21 to go!

Here's the links:


  1. SQL Activity 1
  2. SQL Activity 2
  3. SQL Activity 3


Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Day In The Life Of A King's College CompSci #93 (ADITLOAKCCS)

As Salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh World!   9-11am Internet Systems lecture I know, I know. It’s been a while. In my admittedly...