Sunday 26 November 2017

The Most Detailed Yet Concise Summary Of OCR A Level Computer Science: 1.3.1 Compression, Encryption & Hashing

As Salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh World!

Here's the 8th summary presentation of this series which covers the first part of section 1.3. It's a relatively short one with only 9 slides but is packed with all the content you need to know for this topic.

I should also mention (since I don't I have already) that slides with a red border indicate that the content on the slide is for A level only - so if you're doing AS currently, you don't need to know it (not at least until next year anyway).  

NB since I used some unorthodox fonts in these presentations I've realised they show up differently when viewing the presentations in Google Drive so you have to download them otherwise you'll miss some content.
Here's the link: 1.3.1 Compression, Encryption & Hashing

Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Day In The Life Of A King's College CompSci #93 (ADITLOAKCCS)

As Salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh World!   9-11am Internet Systems lecture I know, I know. It’s been a while. In my admittedly...