Saturday 25 November 2017

Road To 200 OCR A Level Computer Science Resources: Linked Lists Presentation

As Salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh World!

It's finally done, the road has ended and the target has been reached. The 200th resource on this blog may not be the best one, but it's definitely one of significance as it marks the end of a very long series indeed.

I've completed the summary presentations for Component 1 which I can finally start sharing from tomorrow InShaAllah. I don't know when I'll make another big list for these so don't ask me.

Here's the link: Linked Lists Presentation

Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Day In The Life Of A King's College CompSci #93 (ADITLOAKCCS)

As Salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh World!   9-11am Internet Systems lecture I know, I know. It’s been a while. In my admittedly...