Tuesday 3 October 2017

I Don't Know What I'm Doing...

As Salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh World!

I have no idea why I'm even posting this but I guess I needed some substitute for today's poat if it wasn't going to be a resource. I don't know why, but I feel like all the resources that I find and share on this blog are not a good representation of what this blog is supposed to be. 

I know I've said countless times when the resources available are scarce, use whatever you find but I just feel like I could be doing a lot more. Obviously if I were to only share the resources I make then I wouldn't be able to post resources daily which is something I still want to do.

It's probably because I'm really self critical that I'm thinking all this but I just wanted today's post to be different. I've decided to make this month the last month InShaAllah where I share resources not made by me unless they're really really really good.

Anyway, I want to start making my own resources a lot more (let's face it I've "only" wrote 60% of a revision guide and made like 2 other resources or something). I have loads of ideas but it's just a matter of time before I can starting realising those ideas. 

I guess I have to stop this post getting any longer since it's pretty much useless in terms of resources. As always, hope this helps!

P.S: if there's any typos it's because this is the first post I'm typing on my phone and I guess I don't have to explain to you guys what a pain autocorrect can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Day In The Life Of A King's College CompSci #93 (ADITLOAKCCS)

As Salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh World!   9-11am Internet Systems lecture I know, I know. It’s been a while. In my admittedly...