Wednesday 20 September 2017

The Ultimate OCR A Level Computer Science Dictionary (version 4.0)

As Salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh World!

It's been a while, but version 4.0 is finally here. I tried something different with this one, instead of listing all the definitions in a Word document I thought some people may prefer it in a PowerPoint presentation where each slide has a definition. 

If you read my previous post where I ranked all the resources I've used you'll notice that Criag 'n' Dave have something similar (except the one they have is a blank template of all the definitions and to get the full version you have to subscribe to premium i.e. you have to pay £149 per year!). 

Obviously all the resources on this blog are free so you don't have to worry about paying that giant price tag. Anyway, the presentation is still colour coded so the definitions correlate to the section of the spec they belong in.

I know when I released version 3.0 I said I won't be making any new resources because I wanted to create a revision guide but I don't want to rush it so i'm still creating resources as I work on the revision guide which I have no idea how long it's going to take so don't ask.

I already have a few ideas for version 5.0 which will come out in the near future InShaAllah but for this iteration I think there's been enough of a change to merit a new version.

Here's the link: The Ultimate OCR A Level Computer Science Dictionary (v4.0)

Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Day In The Life Of A King's College CompSci #93 (ADITLOAKCCS)

As Salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh World!   9-11am Internet Systems lecture I know, I know. It’s been a while. In my admittedly...