Friday 29 September 2017

OCR A Level Computer Science 101: Computer Architecture

As Salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh World!

Was writing my personal statement yesterday and then the Internet died so I not only didn't finish it, but I also missed yesterday's post. Anyway, I've completed my UCAS application today which is quite early considering it's still only September and I would definitely advise you all to try and finish it asap.

Whether or not you're applying for Oxbridge, medicine, vet med or dentistry, I think it's a good idea to try and get your application out of the way so you can focus on your A levels. Plus, the personal statement can take a bit of time to write so take that into consideration before starting your application.

Whatever you do, DO NOT leave it till January and apply on deadline day, it won't do you or your application any favours. The timing of your application can make a difference as well. Sending it earlier will show unis that you're punctual and well organised. If your deadline isn't October 15, then I would advise sending your application straight after the Oxbridge deadline.

Anyway, that wasn't the purpose of today's post. I found this handy presentation covering pretty much everything of section 1.1 of the spec. It's not strictly catered to the H046/H446 spec so there's a few things missing but most of this stuff is still applicable to OCR's course.

Don't forget the sneak peek of my revision guide includes all of the section 1.1 content and it is as clear and concise as you can get. That's all from me for now. Enjoy!

Here's the link: Computer Architecture Presentation

Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Day In The Life Of A King's College CompSci #93 (ADITLOAKCCS)

As Salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh World!   9-11am Internet Systems lecture I know, I know. It’s been a while. In my admittedly...