Wednesday 27 September 2017

A Sneak Peek At My Revision Guide

As Salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh World!

I know what you're thinking, WHERE WERE YOU?! Well, as the more intuitive among you may be able to decipher from what the title suggests, I was busy writing the revision guide I said I wanted to make a long time ago.

It's still not finished but since I haven't posted for 4 days (which would have been 5 if I didn't have the decency to post today either), I thought I might as well give a sneak peek of things to come. 

I'd say the revision guide is about 60% completed more or less (which is pretty impressive since I literally started to work on it 6 days ago). The designing of it took longer than writing the actual content strangely enough as I wanted this revision guide to be really unique but more importantly, really concise. 

I've written 20 pages and I reckon it will take about 20 pages more to complete it which includes the title page, contents page, index page, glossary page and what have you. I guess I just want some feedback as well on this now that I'm just over half way through. You could say I'm doing some beta testing.

I still have no idea when I will finish this. I want to finish it before the end of 2017 but I also don't want to rush it. And I also need a break because this takes A LOT of effort so for the time being I'll be back to posting daily InShaAllah and resume writing my revision guide in the near future InShaAllah.

That's all for now folks, check out the revision guide and make sure to leave some comments below! Honestly, I need to know i'm not talking to a brick wall here, talk to me people! Say anything, anything at all!

Here's the link: (Almost) Everything You Need To Know For OCR A Level Computer Science (v0.0)

Hope this helps!

A bit of an unusual ending, but I really need to change these labels.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Day In The Life Of A King's College CompSci #93 (ADITLOAKCCS)

As Salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh World!   9-11am Internet Systems lecture I know, I know. It’s been a while. In my admittedly...