Friday 25 October 2019

A Day In The Life Of A King's College CompSci #92 (ADITLOAKCCS)

As Salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh World!
 
11am-1pm Software Engineering Group Project lecture

Today’s lecture just went on for 2 hours straight with no breaks since the lecturer needed to catch a flight afterwards. The irony is that he meant for it to last 90 minutes hence the reason for no breaks but in the end, it still ended up filling the whole 2 hours.

These lectures are so similar to ISE it just feels like a time machine back to Year 1. The coursework on the other hand, is a completely different story. First off, it’s in PHP mostly (do I need to say more?) so it takes forever to do the training necessary to complete the assignments.

Also, the volume and frequency of assignments means if you don’t stay on top of your work from day 1 you will drown in coursework which is what I’m currently doing. Good thing reading week is next week so I can get a chance to catch up (said no one ever).

4-5pm Software Engineering Group Project practical

All I can say is, I’m super behind. Literally, I have nothing more to say.

Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Day In The Life Of A King's College CompSci #93 (ADITLOAKCCS)

As Salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh World!   9-11am Internet Systems lecture I know, I know. It’s been a while. In my admittedly...