Monday 14 October 2019

A Day In The Life Of A King's College CompSci #90 (ADITLOAKCCS)





As Salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh World!

9-11am Internet Systems lecture

Since this lecture explored some familiar territory already covered by A-level Computer Science I decided to carry on doing my coursework. At first I thought the coursework for this module would be taxing and strenuous but after actually reading what is required, it turned out to be a walk in the park.

The only thing that does annoy me is the report that is required takes quite a while to type. This would be no problem in normal circumstances but when you’re drowning in C++ and PHP coursework, it just gets in the way.

11am-12pm Internet Systems tutorial

The tutorial sheet seemed pretty simple so I decided not to engage with it since I’d most likely forget by the time the exam comes. What do I do instead? You guessed it, coursework.

12-1pm Foundations of Computing 2 tutorial

Now that the ridiculously difficult part of the module is over, I can actually make sense of these tutorials. FC2 isn’t actually that bad once you think about it but, given the amount of coursework I have right now I honestly have no time to think about it.

Hope this helps!


No comments:

Post a Comment

A Day In The Life Of A King's College CompSci #93 (ADITLOAKCCS)

As Salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh World!   9-11am Internet Systems lecture I know, I know. It’s been a while. In my admittedly...