Friday 22 March 2019

A Day In The Life Of A King's College CompSci #68 (ADITLOAKCCS)


As Salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh World!

I can’t believe I haven’t fully internalised this myself yet but, one should always get everything ready the night before school, or in this case, university. So, even if you wake up late, the time it takes for you to get ready is minimal.

Ideally, your bag should already be packed and your clothes sorted the night before. Today, I was slightly late since I underestimated the time it would take me to iron my shirt. Usually, what I wear doesn’t require me to do anything of that nature but every once in a while, some clothes have to be pressed.

Anyway, the point is, get everything ready the night before. Simples.

Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Day In The Life Of A King's College CompSci #93 (ADITLOAKCCS)

As Salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh World!   9-11am Internet Systems lecture I know, I know. It’s been a while. In my admittedly...