Friday 15 February 2019

A Day In The Life Of A King's College CompSci #65 (ADITLOAKCCS)

As Salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh World!

I think it’s finally safe to say that it’s almost spring since the weather has significantly improved recently. I mean, it’s still fairly chilly but compared to the snow and the wet and windy weather that transpired earlier in the month, it’s a big improvement nonetheless.

Anyway, today consisted of a 2-hour databases lab which wasn’t too interesting so I decided to work on my software engineering project instead since nearly my whole team was in at that time. Then followed an hour’s data structures tutorial and a 2-hour lecture which was useful I guess but the weight of all the coursework that needs to be done prevented me from taking away much from the 3-hour session.

Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Day In The Life Of A King's College CompSci #93 (ADITLOAKCCS)

As Salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh World!   9-11am Internet Systems lecture I know, I know. It’s been a while. In my admittedly...