Friday 15 February 2019

A Day In The Life Of A King's College CompSci #67 (ADITLOAKCCS)

As Salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh World!

Today’s programming lecture was one of the few lectures that actually captivated me, not because the lecturer was being particularly interesting but because of the content that was being taught. It was about GUIs and although the material was fairly elementary so far, it was really interesting to see how they’re made.

The same can’t be said for the morning’s 3-hour software engineering lecture. I feel like the content is really dragged out just to fit the whole semester when in reality, the material can be easily be covered within a week.

Anyways, I need to put my head down to make some serious progress on all my assignments. I’m pretty sure I’ve mentioned this before but here’s a tip: start your coursework as soon as it’s set. That way, you’ll be done with it or nearly done by the time you get an assignment for another module.

Maybe it’s just me but, having multiple assignments due in a short period of time can be really stressful. I mean, it’s coming to the point where I’m even coding on the train when I’m not blogging, if I manage to secure a seat of course.

Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Day In The Life Of A King's College CompSci #93 (ADITLOAKCCS)

As Salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh World!   9-11am Internet Systems lecture I know, I know. It’s been a while. In my admittedly...