Wednesday 23 January 2019

A Day In The Life Of A King's College CompSci #53 (ADITLOAKCCS)

As Salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh World!


Well, Day 53 had its fair share of surprises indeed. Firstly, the lecturer for the software engineering module is pretty cool. He definitely goes the extra mile to make things interesting, even if the module content itself is pretty interesting anyway.

Then came the next surprise, my first 3-hour lecture. It felt like forever. Even though the lecturer was trying his level best for everyone not to fall asleep. Still, it could've been worse. The third surprise was the fact that for the module's group project, we actually get to choose our groups which was definitely unexpected.

Anyway, I'm somewhat looking forward to it now. After that extremely long lecture, there was a well deserved 2 hour break followed by a 2 hour programming lecture. It wasn't exactly boring but, I had no energy left to pay attention for the most part. Besides, all I could think about was my first weekend of the new semester.

Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Day In The Life Of A King's College CompSci #93 (ADITLOAKCCS)

As Salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh World!   9-11am Internet Systems lecture I know, I know. It’s been a while. In my admittedly...