Sunday 11 November 2018

A Day In The Life Of A King's College CompSci #23 (ADITLOAKCCS)

As Salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu World!

Well, it's been a week since reading week ended which means I have to do 5 posts before tomorrow so let's go. The first Monday back was slightly peculiar if memory serves. There was absolutely minimal traffic so I actually got to a 9am lecture early for once. It was really strange, I don't ever remember the roads being so clear at peak hours.

Anyway, the day itself was pretty okay. Truth be told, I was actually looking forward to going back to uni after reading week; no idea why. Ah, now it dawns upon me. The reason was mainly due to me not doing any work whatsoever during reading week.

Well, I did some work, but nearly not enough as I hoped to. Regardless, my work ethic and general routine in fact was completely ruined during reading week. So, my recommendation to everyone is simple; just pretend it's not reading week. Don't take one day off then say to yourself you'll do work later. Do not do that. Trust me. Keep the rhythm going and carry on working as before.

Even in the 4 hour break between my 2 lectures I got basically nothing done which was annoying so believe me, take reading week seriously. Obviously if you've done all your work beforehand and have nothing to catch up on then I guess you can afford not to. But, even then you're potentially jeopardising your routine so I would take caution

That's all for day 23, hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Day In The Life Of A King's College CompSci #93 (ADITLOAKCCS)

As Salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh World!   9-11am Internet Systems lecture I know, I know. It’s been a while. In my admittedly...