Saturday 27 October 2018

A Day In The Life Of A King's College CompSci #22 (ADITLOAKCCS)

As Salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu World!

It’s here, It’s finally here. The last day before reading week. Today was supposed to be an exhausting day since it was a full 9 to 6pm one with 6 contact hours. A 2 hour computer systems lab commenced in the morning which was actually not too bad. I got all my work done and even went ahead and done the next lab’s work. 

After a 2 hour break, there was an hour’s lecture on programming which by default was a bit dull if you know programming already. The only benefit I suppose is familiarising oneself with the syntax of the language being taught (in this case Java) but then again, you could find that out pretty much anywhere online.

Still, nothing could dampen my day since 10 glorious days awaited after it during reading week. The day ended with the usual 3 hour session on foundations of computing which was just A level maths content (probability to be precise) so there was no reason to fret.

Anyway, here I am, just a stop away from disembarking my train and then finally going home. By no means will I not work during reading week but at least I won’t have to waste countless hours (and quite a bit of money) travelling to and from university.

That’s all for today. 10 days in fact.

Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Day In The Life Of A King's College CompSci #93 (ADITLOAKCCS)

As Salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh World!   9-11am Internet Systems lecture I know, I know. It’s been a while. In my admittedly...