Friday 4 May 2018

OCR AS Level Computer Science June 2017 Exam Papers & Mark Schemes H046/01 Computing Fundamentals + H046/02 Algorithms & Problem Solving

As Salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh World!

First of all, I think it's safe to say that as exam season draws nearer, I won't exactly be posting on a regular basis. I completely missed last week and wasn't really sure about this week but anyways. Courtesy of one of our readers, I have the privilege to share the June 2017 AS mark schemes. Here's the links:

Also don't forget, there's a complete list of sample, practice and past papers in a post I made here.


Hope this helps! 

1 comment:

A Day In The Life Of A King's College CompSci #93 (ADITLOAKCCS)

As Salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh World!   9-11am Internet Systems lecture I know, I know. It’s been a while. In my admittedly...