Saturday 24 February 2018

An OCR A Level Computer Science Guide That Might Just Save Your Life 1.2.4(e), 2.2.1(f) OOP

As Salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh World!

Here's resource # 8 of my new revision series (not really sure it merits the word "new" anymore but anyways). Despite there being loads of past paper questions on this topic, I decided against including adapted versions of them as examples in this iteration.

The same goes for the pseudocode resource which I will share tomorrow InShaAllah. Remember to download these for the best viewing experience on PowerPoint. That's all for now.

Here's the link: OOP

Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Day In The Life Of A King's College CompSci #93 (ADITLOAKCCS)

As Salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh World!   9-11am Internet Systems lecture I know, I know. It’s been a while. In my admittedly...