Saturday 16 December 2017

The Big List Of All OCR A Level Computer Science Resources On This Blog: 1.4

As Salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh World!

These are the last set of resources for Component 1 on this blog. I know what you're thinking, what about section 1.5? Well, somehow I haven't even shared a single resource on that section ever because it's very rare to find a resource for that topic. 

Anyways, you can always use the resource made by me which cover the entire spec here.

Here's the link: 1.4 Data types, data structures & algorithms

Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Day In The Life Of A King's College CompSci #93 (ADITLOAKCCS)

As Salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh World!   9-11am Internet Systems lecture I know, I know. It’s been a while. In my admittedly...