Thursday 7 December 2017

Look What I Found...

As Salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh World!

I know I haven't posted for 2 days, but hopefully today's post will make up for it. I was looking for the AS and A level 2017 exam papers for OCR Computer Science and I didn't manage to find the latter, but I did find scanned versions of the AS ones on Reddit.

Unfortunately, they don't come with mark schemes however, a bit more digging led to me to a TSR thread where a couple of people attempted to make an unofficial mark scheme for Paper 1 of the AS exams.

Personally, i'm not really for making unofficial mark schemes for exams unless they have definitive answers like maths. Making an unofficial mark scheme can be misleading for most questions as they can have numerous answers and even the official mark schemes don't show every answer that can be acceptable, they usually just show indicative content or possible answers. 

Anyway, kudos to those who tried to shed some light on the exam. I reckon the A level 2017 exam papers are out there somewhere but it's going to have to take a bit more digging.

Here's the links:

Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Day In The Life Of A King's College CompSci #93 (ADITLOAKCCS)

As Salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh World!   9-11am Internet Systems lecture I know, I know. It’s been a while. In my admittedly...