Sunday 5 November 2017

The Most Detailed Yet Concise Summary Of OCR A Level Computer Science: 1.2.3 Software Development

As Salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh World!

Summary presentation number 6 here. This one is also 13 slides. This is also my 50th post on this blog so for my next post I think I might make another "big list" so it's easy to find all the resources on this blog.

Also, this is probably going to be my last summary presentation for a while because I want to hit the 200 resources target I set ages ago first. Anyway, there's only 19 left of these so it shouldn't take too long.

Here's the link: 1.2.3 Software Development

Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Day In The Life Of A King's College CompSci #93 (ADITLOAKCCS)

As Salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh World!   9-11am Internet Systems lecture I know, I know. It’s been a while. In my admittedly...