Thursday 30 November 2017

The Most Detailed Yet Concise Summary Of OCR A Level Computer Science: 1.4.1 Data Types

As Salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh World!

The first of 3 summary presentations for section 1.4 is on data types. I know I've already shared tons of resources on this topic not made by me (primarily on binary) but this resource gives a general gist of the topic as a whole. 

Being a mathematical topic, it obviously needs practice to learn so i'm planning on making a resource full of exercises with model answers on it InShaAllah. But until then, you can always have a go at the other practical resources on binary here.

Here's the link: 1.4.1 Data Types

Hope this helps!


No comments:

Post a Comment

A Day In The Life Of A King's College CompSci #93 (ADITLOAKCCS)

As Salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh World!   9-11am Internet Systems lecture I know, I know. It’s been a while. In my admittedly...