Wednesday 22 November 2017

Road To 200 OCR A Level Computer Science Resources: Binary Search Tree Presentation

As Salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh World!

I just found 6 sort of decent/OKish presentations on data structures which I will use for the last 6 resources before finally reaching the target of 200 InShaAllah. Today's one is on BSTs or Binary Search Trees if you're not acquainted with the abbreviated form. 

Oh and I've also completed the summary presentations for section 1.5 which I will start sharing in due course InShaAllah. 

Here's the link: BST Presentation

Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Day In The Life Of A King's College CompSci #93 (ADITLOAKCCS)

As Salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh World!   9-11am Internet Systems lecture I know, I know. It’s been a while. In my admittedly...