Sunday 15 October 2017

Road To 200 OCR A Level Computer Science Resources: Big O Notation PDF

As Salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh World!

Back to the main target now after finally creating my revision guide yesterday. Before I go into today's resource I should probably mention a few things I forgot regarding the revision guide.

Firstly, I don't think I mentioned when version 2.0 was coming out and that's because I have no idea myself. I don't want to rush it for the sake of it. In all probability, it will probably come out after a while - by that I mean a long time.

And that's because I want to make some other resources before I go back into updating my revision guide. So as soon as this target of 200 resources is met, I will begin doing that InShaAllah. 

Anyway, today's resource is # 168. Unlike the last few resources which have been on topics that weren't on the Big List, this PDF is on something I've covered a couple of times via some presentations. Yep, that's right -It's Big O Notation.

Aside from binary, this topic has the most resources on it in this blog. I guess that's because both topics are on the mathematical side of the spec. And no, this isn't specific to the OCR spec but is still a useful resource nonetheless as it touches on pretty much the same things written in the spec.

Here's the link: Big O Notation PDF

Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Day In The Life Of A King's College CompSci #93 (ADITLOAKCCS)

As Salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh World!   9-11am Internet Systems lecture I know, I know. It’s been a while. In my admittedly...