Thursday 12 October 2017

Road To 200 OCR A Level Computer Science Resources: Character Sets PDF

As Salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh World!

# 167 is the first character sets resource on this blog, weird huh? To be honest, it's not too hard as it's basically just theory but this PDF summarizes both the character sets (ASCII & UNICODE) quite nicely.

For section 1.4.1, there's loads of binary resources on this blog but none for Boolean algebra or data structures which is something I need to change soon. It's just a matter of time really and i'll have resources for every topic InShaAllah

I guess I should also add that this is the easiest topic in section 1.4.1 because it's purely theoretical. The other topics such as binary, data structures and Boolean algebra have a bit of technical parts to them so they can be a bit harder.

Anyway, 33 resources to go and I can't wait to start making my own resources again. I've put everything including the revision guide on hold for now to reach this target and from then on I don't think I'll post any resources not made by me.

Besides, if I did this blog would turn out to be sort of unoriginal and that's something I definitely want to avoid. 

Here's the link: ASCII & UNICODE PDF

Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Day In The Life Of A King's College CompSci #93 (ADITLOAKCCS)

As Salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh World!   9-11am Internet Systems lecture I know, I know. It’s been a while. In my admittedly...